Sunday, May 30, 2010

Another excuse to spend large amounts of time with my computer

Thanks to a fantastic camera (the digital Canon Rebel XS....my new best friend) that I purchased last summer, I've amassed quite a collection of pictures.  Some of them are pretty good, if I do say so myself. 

So I said to myself, "Why are you being so selfish?!  You should TOTALLY share these so others can bask in their gloryosity!  I have 2 words for you, Self.....Photo blog!"

Yeah.  I talk to myself.  Possibly more than I should.

Anyway.  I stayed up waaay too late one night and created a photo blog.  If you're into that sort of thing (or if you'd just like to humor me a bit) you can check out The Mama Cas Photos.

Peace out, my loyal peeps!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!