Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sweet Land of Liberty



















Apparently Little Miss Rachel has a tummy "issue" today. I've lost count of how many diapers I've changed this morning.

I've also lost count of how many times I've gritted my teeth and said to myself, "I gotta potty train this kid."

And as I changed the last diaper, about 15 minutes ago, I was prepared to have a mental pity party.

Then I stopped.

How many people in this world would love to have my problems? ...or lack thereof.















Is it really such a problem to spend my day with this little face? Am I really so over-privileged and pampered that I find diaper changing is my biggest Issue Of The Day? Poor me.

Thank you, to the service personnel.....past, present, and future.....who spend their days and sometimes give up their lives, so that I might live my over-privileged, pampered, worry-free life here in the U.S. Your dedication and sacrifice leave me speechless.














Please....remember our Veterans and the gifts they have given to us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!