Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thank You...Part 2

Today, I am thankful for Rachel's extensive vocabulary. Even when she asks me questions like, "Momma, do you have boobth?", I know that she is growing and developing normally. (That would be "boobs", for anyone needing a todler-to-English translation.)

I am also thankful that she's coming out of her shell a little more every day. As a matter of fact, she invites her teacher over to our house every day after school.

I am less thankful for her habit of repeating every. single. word. that Alexa says.

I am also less thankful for her constant interruptions while her siblings are talking. It's time to work on the "Do Not Interrupt" portion of her manners.

But mostly, I'm insanely jealous that she can do THIS:













And I can't.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!!!! I look forward to your blogs b/c they are so true and you always put things into a great perspective.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!